Pamiątki sportowe

Kolekcjonerstwo pamiątek sportowych

#1 2010-12-27 20:25:39

Rex44

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Do klubu

Dear Sirs !
At the beginning I would like to send greetings for players, managers and chairmen your club! I'm (twój wiek) years old and I live in Poland in (nazwa twego miasta). I have supported your club since childhood.
I'm filled with admiration for your play. My favourite sport is football. I have a lot of souvenirs connected with your club!
I haven't got only original autographs,photos,ticket,t-shirt of your club,. I think that in the forthcoming season you will win the league. I have collected souvenirs for one years.
I like your play, you are playing very offensive style and that makes me happy.
I wish you successful season and triumph in the league!
Wish you all the best!

My address:
(twoje imie i nazwisko)
(twój adres)

Dear Friends,
My name is (twoje imie) and I am (twój wiek) years old. I live
in (miejscowosc w ktorej mieszkasz). My hobby is sport. My favourite discipline of
sport is football. I am very keen of it. In my leisure time I
often play football with my friends.I am kindly asking You to
send me advertising materials - photos, tickets for past games,
posters, stickers, etc.-connected with Your Fantastic club. I hope I am not putting You to too much trouble with
this letter. Thank You very, very much for interest in my
person and my request. I wish you good luck and a lot of
football successes!!!

This is my address:
(twoje imie i nazwisko)
(twój adres)

Hi
At the beginning I would like to send greetings for players, managers and chairmen your club! My name is (twoje imie), I'm (twój wiek) years old. I live in south of Poland in Wojnicz. I like youur play, you have a lot of excellent football players! The most I like: (twoji ulubieni pilkarze z klubu do ktorego piszesz). I watch all matches when you are taking part in! You are one of the best team in the world in football! It's a pity that I can't see your play live, but I want it very much! The reason is that I haven't got enough money, but maybe in the future I will come to <miasto lub państwo, w którym jest ten klub>.
I like your stadium . You have very good manager and chairman. Until recently I'm collecting different sports souvenirs. I have one small request: could you send me some souvenirs connected with your club and your football players? I will be very pleasant and grateful!
I wish you triumph in the league and promotion to the europe cups. I wish you also a lot of goals and unforgettable moments.
Thank you in advance!
My address:

(twój adres)

Ostatnio edytowany przez Rex44 (2010-12-28 01:53:31)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4231/realkollekt.gif

Stopka forum

RSS